2014年1月30日木曜日

Visiting madosh! cafe in Shibuya

Me and my friend visited a restaurant named madosh! cafe. It is located just between Shibuya and Harajuku and it is about a ten minute walk from both stations. I took a movie showing the surroundings of the restaurant, but since I have trouble linking it to my blog, I will show some pictures instead.

The first thing we ordered was an avocado smoothie. I ordered mango flavor, and my friend ordered peach flavor. Although the color was green like avocados look like, the taste was rather fruit-like. The smoothie was very thick and needed power to suck it, but is was very good!


The next thing we ordered was fried avocado with ham and cheese. The idea of this dish was very unique. I always thought that avocados was eaten raw, so it was new to eat fried ones. The outside was very crunchy, and the inside was soft and delicious. It was something I had never tasted, and I really enjoyed it.




The main dish was avocado taco rice. On top of rice, there was some minced meat, avocados, tomatoes, lettuce and chips. The avocados were shaped into small balls and were very cute!! I enjoyed it very much, not only by the taste, but how it looked!




I had a very satisfying meal. I had fun chatting with my friend while eating delicious food. What a great dinner time!

 

1 件のコメント:

  1. It's too bad that you couldn't make the video that you took available to us. Deep-fried avocado is indeed unique. It looks like a kind of tempera. The mango smoothie seems thick, nutritious, and flavorful. By the looks of it, vegetarian options would probably be easy to arrange. I hope to try Madosh one of these days as it's nearby.

    返信削除